Awning Measuring Guide
|Widths||12' 3"||15' 11"||19' 10"|
|Awning Width||12' 3", 15' 11" or 19' 10"'|
|Frame Profile||Frame Height = 9"|
|Hanging Height||Min = 7' 6", Max = None|
|Mounting Space||Min = 10" or review with Customer Service|
|Motor Cord Length||16' of wire comes from the motor on the right side of the awning.
Standard Awnings come with right hand motor only.
|Mounting Types||Standard Wall Mount, Roof Mount, Vinyl Siding Plates,
Brick Mount, Bay Mount, Soffit Mount
- Measure along the exterior wall of your house to decide how wide an awning you want. Legends Direct offers 12', 15' and 19' wide awnings. Please see actual frame widths above when measuring for your awning.
- Be aware that the awning enclosure itself requires a minimum of 9 inches of clearance. Be sure there are no obstructions on the wall surface where you plan to locate the awning.
- Measure up from the deck floor to where you plan to locate the awning on the wall. Be sure that the awning will be located no lower than 7'6" from the deck floor.
- Make sure you have at least 9-10 inches of clear unobstructed space horizontally along your wall below where the awning will fit against the house.
- If you do not have the proper space to mount awning under the soffit you will have to proceed with a roof mount installation and make sure you order the appropriate Optional Roof Mount brackets for the size awning you choose.
- Legends Direct offers optional Bay Mount Installation. If you have a bay window, door or even a chimney you want to mount over, you want to order our Bay Mount option.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bay mount brackets are available in different depths to accomodate different applications. If you are ordering this mounting option you will need to contact AwningSale.com to verify correct depth of bay mount application prior to us sending out brackets. You also have to determine if awning is going to be centered or offset around this application.
If you have any questions please call us at 888-501-6145, and one of our installation team members will be happy to help you.